viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

Shoulders second time this week. Then trying some new shots after. The backs starting to get wide. Seeing some lats yay. Abs are still in check even with bumping up calories from 2200 to 2600 to try and put on some healthy muscle and weight. And the side bikini booty pop pic. I'm doing a posing session next week and I can't wait to get some tips and change up my posing. I didn't like my front twist I tried for my last show so it's back to the drawing board. Lots of bikini girls doing it but it just doesn't work for my physique. Hope everyone has an amazing flex Friday #flex #flexfriday #lovewhatido #gains #beastmode #fitnesslifestyle #tattoogirl #goodlife #fitnessgirl #gohardorgohome #gymtime #bodybuildingmotivation #gymlife #bodyinprogress#gymaddict #fitnessfreak #muscles #weightlifting #liftheavy #ironaddict #girlswholift #lifting #weighttraining #liftlikeaboss #liftlikealady #swole #weights #freeweights #canadianfitnessmodels



Tatuaje para mujeres por tattooed_fitgirl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario