martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

Day two.today I am thankful for that one person that suddenly came into my life. You know who you are if you are reading this. Thank you for letting me put my guard down, putting that you smile on my face whenever we talked, putting that sparkle in my eyes, excepting me for who I am and letting me believe I am good enough for someone else. Thank you for the hurt I have now felt again, because of it I have faith in other areas of my life and I can grow as a better person now. I am now learning not just to put the blame on myself, a argument takes two and you have to look at it both sides, forgiveness is number one and everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe in your life you will be able to do this one day also to grow as a better person as well.thank you again to that special person. #thankful #thankyou #appreciate #greatful #healing #healthy #fit #fitness #support #calm #beautiful #love #inspiration #motivation #positive #manifest #meditate #affirmation #thesecret #lawofattraction #amazing #tatt #tattoo #tattoogirl #ink #inked #inkedup #believe #change



Tatuaje para mujeres por featherm17

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario